explore my site

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Autumn-y Inspiration.

If you read my blog regularly, you should know by now I do love tartan and wool!Here are a few of my creations made of these warm and cozy materials. Enjoy!
Traditional pincushions...


Bear Doll Pincushions...


Book Covers for the cold Season...


Rosette Patchwork Totes, published in this issue of Haute Handbags...

My version of the Victorian Boot...


Woolen Wreaths, published in the current issue of Green Craft Magazine, should you fancy to have a closer look. Will show you some additional shots when I finally have the chance to see my article. Due to postal issues, neither the copy of this mag nor the other ones where my latest articles appear (Somerset Home, Somerset Holidays) have arrived at my doorstep. Hope they surprise me this week, can't wait!;)

Hope you are enjoying Autumn simple pleasures!
Monicax.

16 comments:

  1. Mónica, me encanta tu inspiración de otoño!! bellisimo
    aqui comenzará la primavera en septiembre
    besos
    Lore

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative ~ and perfect for the Autumn. I've been going through the closets and noticing old wool blazers we don't wear and thinking about re-purposing them into patchwork totes ...Love your Victorian boot with the large buttons - would be perfect on the door at Halloween too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always up to something.....what darling treasures you are creating!!! I love your new hairdo, I think I forgot to comment on that post!!! How is the packing coming along? Need some help? I'll be there in a heartbeat!!!! I love your tartan pin cushions!
    Hugs,
    Mags
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I've always loved your sweet bears and the boot is very stylish!! Keep up the great work, Monica!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to love tartan, those are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So talented:) When I first SAW you I thought.. the artist is even beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your woolen creations! Those pincushions (especially the ones with the bears) are fabulous! Congrats on your publications! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations as always dear friend. Hugs to Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely things Monica......happy evening love Ria....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Monica,
    You have done it again! you have created the most fabulous things. The bear pin cushion is just the sweetest thing ever...the book cover is so pretty and will be a beautiful work of art laying on the coffee table. I noticed the wreaths, hehehe (you gave me one)I'm such a lucky girl...
    Have a sweet day as sweet as you are!
    Big hugs~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are SO talented Monica! I love your pin cushion bears so much and your rosettes are so romantic. Congrats on your publications! Very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creations, Monica !
    And your new hairdo is beautiful !
    Hugs,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those bear pin cushions certainly caught my eye - so precious! Your talent is amazing as always!
    Hugs to you & Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving your bear pincushions!! And those woolen wreaths are fabulous! Congrats on your newest publications. That is super!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous creations as ever. Hope all your uk plans are still going well. You may enjoy the cottage photos on my blog at the moment. Love your new hairdo, I just had mine cut the same length too :) Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!